- Soothing Gel Cleanser – This is the first step in the system, cleansing and toning. During this step in the system, the product would be targeting to reduce the redness and irritation in the skin by purging away any impurities that clog and irritate it.
- Recovery Treatment Gel – The second step takes care of treating and repairing your damaged skin. Ingredients of the treatment such as Azelaic Acid and Peppermint Extract helps in reconditioning the skin by making it stay cool, calm and comfortable. The Goji Berry Extract then provides the strength that your skin needs to counteract the problems of redness and sensitivity.
- Correcting Moisturizer – The last step in the system aims to provide your skin with an all-day rehydration and protection from UVA/UVB. What this does is it provides more strength and protection to your easily irritated skin. The Goji Berry and Licorice Extracts then reduced the inflammation in the skin as well as correcting and further minimizing redness in it.
- Money Back Guarantee and easy returns – The Murad Redness Therapy Regimen has a 60 day money back guarantee and an easy return/refund system. So in the event that you feel you are not satisfied with the products performance you could easily contact the site to have your products replaced or get your refund.
- Personalized Care – Once you place an order for the product you would get acces to Murad’s Personal Skin Care Specialist. This service is available through live chat, email and of course telephone calls.
- Free Samples and Free Shipping – Every time you order a product you would be given the option to select free product samples form the available products of Murad.
- Free shipping is available for purchases that range from $50 up, which is very useful if you purchase sets of products or a supply of products that would last for months. You also have the option to get your orders delivered overnight if you want to, really great for people who can’t wait to try out the treatment that they have purchased.
This product is also a great rosacea treatment, when it comes to results it is toe to toe with our first choice.
The main factor that made this product fall into our no. 2 choice is the price, it really is expensive and the results it gives are still similar with our first choice.
It does not have all-natural ingredients, but it is actually a mixture of both natural and synthetic ingredients. So those who have very sensitive skin may experience irritations with this product because of these synthetic ingredients.
Overall, this product produces results that are really similar to our first choice but is more expensive. So you would obviously be better off with the first choice because of the cheaper price and the all-natural ingredients that make it safer for any skin types.